Monday, January 26, 2009

SNOW DAY!

I was sick during the entire Winter Break from school. I had bought "Twilight" to read over the break, I had waited on some projects that needed to be done around the house (like cleaning and finishing unpacking the last few boxes from the move a few months back) and I was soooooo looking forward to being out of school for a few weeks and spending time with my boy.

But, instead, I was sick. I had no energy and felt like complete poo. I did absolutely nothing but work and sleep. And I only went to work because otherwise, I would be homeless. And that would SUCK.

I have been stressed since school started back because it felt like I was going straight through from one semester to the next without a day off. The past couple of weeks, every time the weather would get cold, I would cross my fingers and pray for a snow day. Just so I could read and relax and do something besides homework.

Tonight is the night, Baby! Snow Day! Classes are cancelled tonight and I am as giddy as a little girl. I don't know what I am going to do tonight but it's gonna be great.... Except for the fact that I have to stay at my parents house because they won't let me drive on anything resembling ice (they know they'd have to help me pay my deductible. It's in their best interest, financially.) I am going to have a good night. Might even blog something interesting and worth reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment